IMAGE COMING SOON!
Dimensions: 6.75 in x 15 ft
Pattern Repeat: 44 inches
Our Buck and Doe in Woods Wallpaper Border is a repeating series of 2 large nostalgic images described as:
- Black and white image of a buck and doe in the woods
- Buck and doe in a golden-yellow sunset
Beautiful golden-yellow, brown, black and white tones evoke a quite, peaceful mood. Border creates a very classy look using a favorite outdoors theme.
Our Buck and Doe in Woods Wallpaper Border is ideal for any cabin or home decor! Decorating has never been easier, and is a great way to brighten up any room inexpensively!
*Comes with easy to follow step-by-step installation instructions.
BEFORE You Purchase:
- First, measure the room that you want to install your wallpaper border in. Measure all four walls from side to side. Make sure you go all the way around the room, including any archways, doorways, or windows. Mostly smooth, or lightly textured walls will work best for application.
- Keep in mind that you might need a bit extra to match up where the pattern starts and stops as you piece together rolls going around the room.
- You don’t need to repaint an entire room or paper all its walls to give it a stylistic facelift.
- Choosing a prepasted border, like our Buck and Doe in Woods Wallpaper Border, makes decorating easy. Consider hanging the border immediately below the ceiling or crown molding for the simplest installation, or hang it along the top or bottom third of the wall to make a more dramatic design statement.
- ( Here are some fun ways to use any left-over Buck and Doe in Woods Wallpaper Border! ) Many people, upon purchasing wallpaper borders, immediately paste and stick them to the walls. That’s great, but there are different looks you can give your walls, too, with a little creativity! You can also cut out around the images and apply those to your walls – just like they were wall decals. Or you can trim around windows or mirrors. The possibilities are endless. And it will give you an entirely different appearance than just adding the wallpaper borders directly to the wall.