( Buck Deer decals oval shown above. )
These Buck Deer decals oval are printed with rich colors and light-fast inks on a high performance, tough exterior grade adhesive vinyl. They are extremely durable and will last for years.
These Buck Deer decals oval are a great way to accent your truck, trailer, camper or car. Or maybe embellish your windows, doors, cabinets, fridge, freezer, or gun case. Wherever you decide to put them, just apply to an oil-free, clean, smooth, flat surface and they will stick! Our Buck Deer decals oval are also available in a magnetic version.
Some of you have asked me how the buck head originated. The deer you see in the picture above, was harvested in northern Wisconsin on the 2nd weekend of the gun-deer season in 2010.
While hunting on public land, I stumbled upon an area that was overrun with deer tracks. It actually looked like a herd of deer had been staged there. Relying on my NOAA Weather Radio, I knew the wind direction was going to change drastically.
I could have hunted the same day, instead I abandoned my hunt in favor of the changing wind direction the next morning. It was a tough decision to make, but this has always been the key to my hunting success. You see the results.
Obey the wind direction, no matter what.
Follow These Basic Application Tips….
- Choose a smooth, flat surface.
- Clean the surface your decal will be applied to:
1. Wash the area with soapy water, and rinse with warm water.
2. Then dry the surface with a clean, lint-free towel or cloth.
3. If applying to glass, finish up the cleaning process by wiping down the area with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol).
- Surface temperatures must be between 50° and 85° Fahrenheit before attempting to install the decal. Applications beyond this range will reduce the adhesives’ ability to perform.
- You are now ready to apply the sticker/decal.
- Apply the decal using firm direct pressure with your hand. The decals have a pressure sensitive adhesive. This means the harder you press the decal down by hand, the better the adhesive will stick to the surface you’re applying to. Spend a little extra time pressing down the decal edges.
- Lastly, leave the decal undisturbed after installation.
Maximizing The Life of Your Decals…
- Do not use an ice scraper on the decal – it may lift or break pieces off.
- Do not spray high pressure car wash nozzle at the edges of the decal. It will lift.
- Do not apply wax over decal, especially if the wax contains any petroleum distillates.
- Hand washing with ordinary soap and water is safe.
Product does not contain watermark.
Comes in 1 standard size. 10 x 6 inches.