(Left facing Buck Head Deer decals shown.)
These beautiful, classic, Buck Head Deer decals will make a fine statement on your vehicle! Our Buck Head Deer decals are printed with rich colors, light-fast inks, on tough exterior grade vinyl. This makes them extremely fade resistant, durable, and will last you for years.
These are a great way to express your passion for hunting. They’ll look awsome on your truck, trailer, camper or car. Or maybe on your doors, windows, bow case, hunting rig, cabinets, fridge, freezer, gun case or safe. Wherever you want to put one of our Buck Head Deer decals, just apply to an oil free, clean, smooth, flat surface.
Some of you have asked me how the buck head originated. The deer you see in the picture above, was harvested in northern Wisconsin on the 2nd weekend of the gun-deer season in 2010.
While hunting on public land, I stumbled upon an area that was overrun with deer tracks. It actually looked like a herd of deer had been staged there. Relying on my NOAA Weather Radio, I knew the wind direction was going to change drastically.
I could have hunted the same day. instead I abandoned my hunt in favor of the changing wind direction the next morning. It was a tough decision to make, but this has always been the key to my hunting success. You see the results.
Obey the wind direction, no matter what.
Follow These Basic Application Tips….
- Choose a smooth, flat surface.
- Clean the surface your decal will be applied to:
1. Wash the area with soapy water, and rinse with warm water.
2. Then dry the surface with a clean, lint-free towel or cloth.
3. If applying to glass, finish up the cleaning process by wiping down the area with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol).
- Surface temperatures must be between 50° and 85° Fahrenheit before attempting to install the decal. Applications beyond this range will reduce the adhesives’ ability to perform.
- You are now ready to apply the sticker/decal.
- Apply the decal using firm direct pressure with your hand. The decals have a pressure sensitive adhesive. This means the harder you press the decal down by hand, the better the adhesive will stick to the surface you’re applying to. Spend a little extra time pressing down the decal edges.
- Lastly, leave the decal undisturbed after installation.
Maximizing The Life of Your Decal…
- Do not use an ice scraper on the decal – it may lift or break pieces off.
- Do not spray high pressure car wash nozzle at the edges of the decal. It will lift.
- Do not apply wax over decal, especially if the wax contains any petroleum distillates.
- Hand washing with ordinary soap and water is safe.
SMALL: 3.5 x 7 inches
MEDIUM: 5.5 x 11 inches