(Right facing Crappie fish Decals shown above.)
These Crappie fish decals are printed with rich colors and light-fast inks on a tough, high performance exterior grade adhesive vinyl. They are extremely durable and fade resistant, so they will last you for years.
These Crappie fish decals are available in “mirror image” and are a great way to express your outdoor passion by dressing up both sides of your truck, trailer, camper or car. Or maybe you just want to embellish your tackle box, fishing pole, fish bucket, windows, doors, garage, cabinets, fridge or freezer. Wherever you decide to put them, just apply to an oil free, clean, smooth, flat surface, and they’ll stick! Our Crappie fish decals are also available in a magnetic version and in various sizes.
Follow These Basic Application Tips….
- Choose a smooth, flat surface.
- Clean the surface your decal will be applied to:
1. Wash the area with soapy water, and rinse with warm water.
2. Then dry the surface with a clean, lint-free towel or cloth.
3. If applying to glass, finish up the cleaning process by wiping down the area with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol).
- Surface temperatures must be between 50° and 85° Fahrenheit before attempting to install the decal. Applications beyond this range will reduce the adhesives’ ability to perform.
- You are now ready to apply the sticker/decal.
- Apply the decal using firm direct pressure with your hand. The decals have a pressure sensitive adhesive. This means the harder you press the decal down by hand, the better the adhesive will stick to the surface you’re applying to. Spend a little extra time pressing down the decal edges.
- Lastly, leave the decal undisturbed after installation.
Maximizing The Life of Your Decal…
- Do not use an ice scraper on the decal – it may lift or break pieces off.
- Do not spray high pressure car wash nozzle at the edges of the decal. It will lift.
- Do not apply wax over decal, especially if the wax contains any petroleum distillates.
- Hand washing with ordinary soap and water is safe.
SMALL: 7 x 4 inches
MEDIUM: 11 x 6.5 inches
LARGE: 16 x 9.5 inches
MINIS: 1.75 x 1 inches